Sunday, July 06, 2008

Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere

Brian Beutler, a young, very smart political analysis blogger for The Consortium Report, and friend of my young, very smart national security blogger friend Spencer Ackerman (Attackerman), was shot early Wednesday morning in DC.  He's alive and expected to make a full recovery.

It seems, though, that he could use a rent party of sorts; a little AFLAC from friends.

I know not many people are out there reading me, but those of my friends and family that are, take a look at Brian's work linked above at his name.  If you can see your way to kick in a buck or two, please do.  At the top of Spencer's blog is a link to donate via PayPal.

At the very least, please read this young man's writing and the writing of his colleagues and contemporaries, many of them referenced to the right in my links.  These are bright, talented young people who are possessed of a spirit to make things better.  I don't agree with everything they write, but good lord, does it make me think.  And write.

No comments:

Post a Comment