Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm Speechless

William Kristol on The Daily Show last night:



First things first.  Bill Kristol is an idiot.  As a working stiff and a wage slave, it is a personal insult that he has gainful employment.  You can't see me, but I'm shaking my head.  I must mean it because I rarely call people names on this, my soapbox.  I am now, however, saying out all loud and wrong that BILL KRISTOL IS AN IDIOT.

Second.  Jon Stewart is a god.  A god so full of common sense and a successful show on which to spill that sense that all of us, really, should bow our heads and give thanks that someone...SOMEONE calls out Kristol's shit for what it is.  Manipulative, inciteful, rhetoric designed to win an election.

Just watch this and see if you don't want to punch Kristol in his bemused, disingenuous face just on GP alone.

Gah!

And see if you don't want to genuflect to Stewart for stating the obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment