Thursday, August 07, 2008

Computer Issues? FIXED!

My computer issues have been resolved.  Yay!  My router is now putty in my hands.  So I'll get back to posting more frequently, if only to push my Bitter Screed further down the page.  (I won't link to it...it's, like, right there.  Ugh.)  I suppose I could delete it, but that's not quite right.  I wrote it; I should own up to it.

Changing the subject...  I interviewed my complete blog admiration crush Spencer Ackerman last weekend and am working on a profile of my young brave evil-ass journalist friend.  I hope to get it up this weekend.  I'm looking to interview some other of my internet writer pals for pieces for Anonymous Sec's, so you can get to see them how I do.

Also, Ta-Nehisi Coates moved over to The Atlantic.  Big move for him, but I'll miss his masthead with the quote that confused me.

Thanks to the folks that leave comments (shout out to Anonymous and Phoebe).  You all completely make my day.

Stay tuned, y'all.  I feel a writing flurry coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment