Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It Wasn't Me

Okay, this is getting ridiculous.

Lookit here, Joe Bob. Lest it be misunderstood, do not, at any time, refer to me or mine as "uppity." You good ol' boys had your time slinging invectives around like ropes over branches and you lost that fight. You lost it. By the community getting together, setting their eyes on the prize and organizing, I might note.

Further, your baleful "What? Who, me?" defense has to be the lamest move of all time. You say it. You know what you mean. I know what you mean. And you stand there in my face and try to tell me the verbal cow I'm looking at is a horse.

It's no wonder you feel safe in this insult and lie. This administration has done the same for 8 years without price or punishment levied. That, I believe, is about to change. I'm working hard to make it so.

And frankly, you really don't want to compel throngs to actually get uppity on your ass. You think newscasters and politicians cornered the market? Ha ha haha. You haven't seen uppity until you've been given the hairy eyeball by a well-dressed church matron disapproving of just about everything about you. You will truly then feel your absence of measure in comparison.

So stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment