Wednesday, February 04, 2009

You Talkin' To Me? You Talkin' To Me?

Three, count 'em, three Politico writers got together to do up this interview, entitled "Cheney Warns of New Attacks" with Dick the Dark Lord.  What does Dick have to say?
"When we get people who are more concerned about reading the rights to an Al Qaeda terrorist than they are with protecting the United States against people who are absolutely committed to do anything they can to kill Americans, then I worry,” Cheney said.

Protecting the country’s security is “a tough, mean, dirty, nasty business,” he said. “These are evil people. And we’re not going to win this fight by turning the other cheek.”

Citing intelligence reports, Cheney said at least 61 of the inmates who were released from Guantanamo during the Bush administration—“that’s about 11 or 12 percent”—have “gone back into the business of being terrorists.”

The 200 or so inmates still there, he claimed, are “the hard core” whose “recidivism rate would be much higher.” He called Guantanamo a “first-class program,” and “a necessary facility” that is operated legally and with better food and treatment than the jails in inmates native countries.
...

“The United States needs to be not so much loved as it needs to be respected. Sometimes, that requires us to take actions that generate controversy. I’m not at all sure that that’s what the Obama adminstration believes.”
Yeah?  Fuck you, Dick Cheney.  Don't threaten me.  9/11 happened on your watch.  Your watch.  I watched my people jump out of windows on your watch.  I haven't forgotten that.  I cried for weeks.  What are you going to do?  Call your vast network of bloodmongers and make sure something happens.  I wouldn't put it past you.  You betcha there are dangerous people out there and you are one of them.  You pimp my values?  You corrupt my beliefs?  You wipe your filthy feet on my rights and then threaten me?  Fuck you, Dick.  I despise you and what you've done to my country.  Talk about respect?  You lost mine when you sat around a boardroom and devised ways to have OTHER people torture human beings to get what you claim you need instead of figuring out a way to work for it.  Work.  Just like I do every single motherfucking day.  You took the easy way and threw intelligence out the window.  You're a thug.  And an opportunist.  And a fat cat.  And right now my lips are drawn back with disgust, you cheap unimaginative entitled bully.  Fuck you. 

I'm too livid right now to write something coherent.  Maybe later.


No comments:

Post a Comment