Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blogging is Easy; Commenting Is Hard II

I hang out a lot at Ta-Nehisi Coates' blog, which to anybody who is reading me, is no surprise.  The brother is smart and fiercely self-evaluating, curious almost to the point of annoyance, and completely nerdy.  He's hip to Joss Whedon.  I thought I was the only black person hip to Joss Whedon.

I don't comment much because I have a job, as I'm sure I've explained before.  When I do, it is nowhere near the caliber of his other commenters.

One of TNC's more intelligent commenters goes by KevDog.  TNC spotlighted his brand new blog named Beautiful Futility.  I am completely jealous.  I'm suggesting you take a gander.

Beautiful Futility has been added to my blogroll.

I've still got blogging ennui.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:01 AM

    I miss you girl! Have some tea and hit it again. Finals next week so I'll have more time to catch up and read your blog. Huggs.

    ReplyDelete